For five years running Combined Knowledge have hosted the conference and this years looks to be the best yet.
So why should you attend this conference?
For me the key reasons would be:
- It will provide you with access to the best SharePoint experts from around the globe
- You can learn about the latest version of SharePoint 2013 and its key features and applications across the different tracks
- Meeting up with friends from across the SharePoint community
- Listen to real-life implementations from the community track speakers
- You get all the sessions on the DVD
- The party is always amazing
So if you haven’t already done so make sure you register soon to be in with a shout at one of the many prizes up for grabs. Register here
I’m lucky enough to be speaking at this years SharePoint Evolution Conference 2013 in London between the 15th and 17th of April 2013.
Bringing SharePoint information into Office through Office Apps
Office 2013 introduces new Apps for Office which allows developers to create apps which interact with Word, Excel and Outlook. Using an App for Office we can bring information from within the enterprises SharePoint platform and help users create documents and bring increased value form their SharePoint data. The session will explore some scenarios to bring SharePoint into the Office clients.
My Session is on from 9:45am – 10:45am on the Monday in the Pick and Mix track.
Hopefully I’ll see you there