Microsoft Teams is part of the Office 365 collaboration portfolio and combines many of the Office 365 services in a chat based workspace. Microsoft Teams also has many extensibility points and this series will explore them. We’ll use a fictional example and build it up in stages throughout the articles. At the end of the series you’ll be left with a prototype you can explore and build upon.
- Series overview
- Setting up for development
- Create your knowledge base
- Building our bot
- Compose extension
- Series review
So what did we build?
Our Microsoft Teams app (aka Silverstone Bot) provides the following:
- Provide access to the Silverstone knowledge base
- Allow team members to ‘free chat’ about drivers
- Help the team record all of the race incidents, who was involved and where around the circuit
- Help the team record all of the overtaking, who passed who and more details about the move like where around the circuit
The following are useful resources:
Microsoft Teams getting started http://bit.ly/2rYiaJe
Microsoft Teams User Voice http://bit.ly/2rYiaJe
Design a great Microsoft Teams app http://bit.ly/2sXFC8K
Microsoft Teams sample http://bit.ly/2s2zrwl
Silverstone Bot on Github http://bit.ly/2rJgrn2
Slides from the session
Here are the slides in Slideshare, the Gifs don’t seem to play in the browser though, so refer to them across these articles.